- That fresh autumn chill in the air with that certain smell…a cycle ending with beauty.
- Rain on fallen leaves.
- Pumpkins…and pumpkin carving…and pumpkin pie.
- Driving at night in the October air with the moon roof open.
- Two of my favorite guilty pleasures of a creepy nature start their fall seasons this month: The Walking Dead and Vampire Diaries.
- Black turtlenecks and black boots make their first appearance out of winter fashion storage closet.
- Pumpkin pie coffee…sipping it now.
- Fireplace finally gets turned on…and so do I!!
- Snuggling under the extra heavy blankets with the window cracked open.
- The Harvest Moon in October is the best celestial object ever!
- Finally…Finally! The fucking katydids shut up! (Don’t get me wrong, I like them for about two weeks in August, then…)
- And the thirteenth reason why I love, love October: Annual Halloween week of posts to creep you out here at The Wit Continuum. Hope you’ll join me!!